International Student Medical Insurance
Student Medical Insurance is a "must" if you have a son or daughter attending school overseas. Whether attending school in a little red school house located in quiet Northern Sweden or a large university in the middle of busy Paris, there is a medical plan to fit your needs. This is equally true for those who will be coming to the U.S.
Medical costs can be a real challenge unless you take advantage of an insurance plan specially designed to fill the health needs of students. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that those needs are adequately being taken care of.
Covered Medical Expenses most often include:
- Charges for both in patient and out patient treatment
- Hospital Room and Board charges
- Charges for prescriptions prscribed by a physician
- Emergency Medical Transportation and Evacuation
- Charges for medication, x-ray services and lab tests
- Intensive Care
- Emergency Dental Care
Remember, if you have questions, you may e-mail me, Warren Peterson, or telephone toll free (in U.S. 1-800-584-3512) (U.K. 0.800.404.7765) (Local or outside of U.S. 425-778-8628)